Thursday, October 17, 2013

*SNEAK PEEK*

Here's just a sneak peek to what i'm working on now... using the gnome sweet gnome stamp set from Lawn Fawn ( <3! )

Here you get to see how i actually craft and use my laptop like a table I was messaging with Ashley we were chatting this morning about paper beaching and alcohol paint splattering. that are upside down bc some of the glue was sticking to my laptop. But a sneak peek. I realize now i've over done this cards which I hate to do or for other people to do but I wanted full scenes and they are! *YIKES*  but you guys can tell me what you think about them when I take those pictures and post them.


Thank you for stopping by, if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment