Tuesday, October 29, 2013

small lawn fawn haul

Ok! So, I have been seeing this LawnFawn stamp set everywhere (Summer time Charm) I have been wanting it... So, I bought it. This month has been crazy with buying things usually I hardly buy anything especially when I was in school (just grad in April 2013) So, for the last 3 years haven't had time or money to do anything lol!

Here's what I got!




What I ordered!
 
Lawn Fawn's Summertime Charm stamp set
Lawn Fawn's Make Lemonade mini stamp set
Lawn Fawn's Turkey Day mini stamp set

These are 3 very cute sets! 
Also, I got free 

a button sticker (idk what they are really called but that's what I will call it!)
front of the 6x6 paper
back of the 6x6 paper
Alright well that's all for these cards...
Thank you for stopping by, if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment