Friday, October 25, 2013

christmas gives are packaged up!

Hey guys! So, I haven't posted  in a few days been doing my internship and sleep like 12+ hours I thought when the motel closed I would actually have some free time but I can't seem to get on to a normal sleep schedule. Well, here's some stuff I've been working on I can't show you everything bc these are Christmas gifts even tho a few people know it's 3x3 cards and some are the ones I've posted already but here's most of them all packaged up just needs to be December!!
Clearly you can see they are all ready for delivery. Christmas will be mega awesome. Wish we could be in Florida to give these to the fam ourselves but we can't :( 

These were taken with my fone sorry bout that guys but this first one is packged up in one of those packages for Christmas  not sure which (bc just randomly chose the cards for each package lol) and the second one is for boyfriend <3!!



In these two cards I used the Lawn Fawn's Yeti, Set, Go! stamp set, sharpies, white gel pen and glue. 

I will have a better picture of boyfriend's card soon... i hope!

 Thank you for stopping by, if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,

Have a great day <3 lyzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment