Tuesday, October 15, 2013

*WEDDING CARD*


Hey everyone! So this card is a little late bc I actually made it Oct 5th, 2013 (my birthday!) I was asked by my awesome boyfriend's amazing mom (Mrs.V) to make a card for a family friend, who has a niece or great niece (idk something like that been working to much to really remember). Either way she was getting married and Margie didn't want to go shopping for a card and Mrs V suggested for me to make one since I just got a Cricut and Margie loved the idea. So, I was asked to make on and I agreed and then the next week I slacked off not knowing anything to make. I was not inspired at all tho I did know I was going to use my fancy new Cricut. 

So, I started with a light grey card stock and a pink paper. I have been wanting to use the heart with cut out flowers in the Cricut Pink Journey: Campagne Rose. I know it's the cartridge for breast cancer (one it came with my Cricut and two the images are super cute!)


 So, I went on there and cut out the heart, the word love, some accents for inside the card and a small circle that had the same kind of flowers on it. Next I cut off one of the swirls on the L in the word love bc I wanted it to read well. I glued it all on the card stock. I also used some white computer paper to really make things pop. I wished I had used some behind the heart on the front to make those flowers really pop but over all I love it.
On the back I added a personal message letting them know i made this card just for them and grats. These flowers on the back are actually from where the heart was cut out of the pink paper and were just sitting on my Cricut mat and so I cut them out and added some on the back and within the envelop. I made one envelop unsealed for Margie and Dr B to personalize the card and then mailed it in another it was an odd size card folded I believe it was roughly 6x5 or something weird. I believe the heart was cut out at about 4x4 or 4x5 something giant like that. But it was a wedding card and wanted it to be special and have lots of room for personal message. Wishing them all the best!

Thank you for stopping by, if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete