Wednesday, October 8, 2014

*STRAWBERRY*

Hey guys so nothing new my way... work, work, work, little sleep, little time with boyfriend and then some more work lol so nothing new :) I hope everyone is having a good day. I have been working on some Halloween things but haven't gotten to far with any I am doing some treat bags for some friends little girls i was going to do one for my niece but the cost of mailing to Florida wouldn't justify making one and mailing it. :( but anyways so today's post is about strawberries!

So STRAWBERRIES! I was in two different swap-bot swaps for strawberries the same time :) so i made 3 of each one for me and one for each of the partners in the each swap.

I love them both. Simple yet well done and to the point!





I love strawberries... Growing up in Florida we had a lot of farms like orange groves and strawberry fields. There was a big central area called Plant City that was known for strawberries and they have a big festival after the State Fair is at the fair grounds they go to Plant City which is like 20 miles to the Strawberry Festival site. It's a big deal right around harvest time. 


Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment