Tuesday, October 14, 2014

halloween bookmark video

Hey guys so today's post is a new video i post on youtube, continuing on the treat bag components, which is leading up to a youtube video of putting it all together. I am very excited to be trying this i have been talking about doing youtube videos and everyone has been very supportive with me doing them (i have some pretty amazing people in my life). So, i failed at posting a blog 3 time a week (as you guys have seen) But i want to try and post a video on Mondays then like a blog post once or twice a week. So hopefully that will work better for me!

Also, on the 19th the second job will close for the season (downfall of the seasonal position and touristy town).

Ok so here is the video! 

OMG i really am excited to be posting about youtube videos i made it's been so much fun!


 Thank you for stopping by and watching my video too! if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me 
 like me on Facebook
 Also subscribe to my youtube channel
Have a great day <3 lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment