Thursday, October 9, 2014

halloween treats : dumdum pumpkins

Hey guys!

So, today's post is a little different then usual! 

Ok! So, I finally did it I made and posted my first youtube video!

WHAT?! 

I know crazy right?!

So, Today I made some dumdum pumpkins these are the lollipops all dressed up as pumpkins for halloween. I am making some treat bags for some friend's kids for Halloween we dont get trick-or-treaters in our neighbor hood. (Thank goodness). We use buy candy for kids but none ever stopped in so we stopped buying it for them (we still buy our candy of course). But Ilove Halloween and making and giving things so I wanted to do a treat bag for our niece CJ but she lives in Florida and by the time I get done making it. It wouldn't be worth mailing for the price of mailing to her from Michigan. Tho I still might but leaning toward not sending anything like that maybe just make her a card and mail it with some money for her to buy when she wants. Money isnt really important when it comes to CJ! (thankfully we only have one niece and no nephews at this time... meaning we can spend more on CJ! which I love to do!!!)

So here is a photo of my project.


Here is my first video
The second one i made some improvements and this video got a good review via Ash. So, I am ok with showing you guys lol this one and the next i will tell Beth about it to see what she thinks going slowly with friends and family bc i love them and dont want them to lie to me or be mean lol

ok hope you enjoy!



Thank you for stopping by and watching my video too! if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment