Monday, September 8, 2014

*RHINO*

Heya everyone! Ok so, i wasnt sure which ATC to share with you guys I was going to share the onesie i made for Ash's baby girl little miss Carly Sue (whom i might add is SUPER ADORABLE!) but i forgot to take pictures of 2 of them lol so i will get her to take some pictures and then i will post it up! 

Ok so today I totally wanna share this Rhino ATC I made for my swap-bot swap I was hosting inspired by my stuffed animal Rhino...


Molly has a Facebook too!

Here's some fun pictures of Molly and Miss Pablo too.

Here is one from 2013 Pablo was using Molly as a pillow that little burger
Pablo wasnt to happy I spotted her using Molly as a pillow
Here is one from 2012 on the Greyhound bus from visiting my momy and poppy out in Utah (them crazy kids are living way out in Utah) but i thought it was funny bc I had her buckled in

*OK ON TO THE ATC*







So, I love this little ATC it's the only one I made. First I made the background I drew the word Rhino graffiti like and then drew the Rhino on some clear tape with a sharpie, it was kinda hard to draw too and I am sure there was probably an easier way to make this but it's ok I love the way it looks and that is all that matters.

The person I made this for really enjoyed the ATC which means more to me than I could really tell you guys IDK I really enjoy creating and making things and when they are for other people makes it even more worth wild to me.

Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz



No comments:

Post a Comment