Tuesday, September 2, 2014

ATC's from Beth

Hey guys so my dear friend came for a visit... thankfully her parents live in my town actually like 2 blocks East and bout 6 blocks South of me! So, when Beth is in town i get to see her and her parents. I am close with them all. (JUST SO BUSY CANT SEE HER PARENTS WHEN I WOULD LIKE) 

But while Beth was here she gave some L.A.B Swaps  :D!!! YAY!









Then these little fellows were in my enevlop too! 

-FRONT-

-BACK-
These were so SUPER Cute! i am kinda in love witht he "Parade" one with the don't rain on my Parade she's so darn clever! I may have to STEAL this idea bc i love it so much!!

ALSO! Beth told me that her local crafting supply store where she does her ATC classes (in Massachusetts) now carries LAWN FAWN! Yay i was very excited to hear that for her and then she tells me she went crazy with buying a bunch of their stamp sets which makes me even more excited i frigin love LAWN FAWN!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS!
ASHLEY IS NOW A PROUD MOTHER OF A BABY GIRL NAMED CARLY <3!
MISS CARLY WAS A MONTH EARLY AND ASHLEY WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR LIKE A WEEK BUT MISS CARLY WAS DELIVERED SAFELY AND WELL LOVED. AT A WHOOPING 7LBS! CONGRATS ASHLEY&SERGIO!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment