Friday, September 12, 2014

patriotic

Hey guys! Since 9-11 was today/yesterday (it's 1:48 AM on the 12th now) I did not lose anyone on that day but I still feel a lose for the people who had lost someone that day. In memory of that day and those people who were lost that day and there after due to the attacks that day. I wanted to show my Patriotic ATCs i made a while back for the LAB SWAP.

I never understood what my grandmother said about how she remembered what she wore, who she was with where she was and basically everything about the day that JFK was assassinated; until Sept 11th 2001. That day is officially burned in my memory. I was in high school and remember everything and was old enough to understand what happened that day.



Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz


No comments:

Post a Comment