Tuesday, September 30, 2014

dragon quote ATC

Hey guys! 
So, as you may have read it has been a long week for me losing my cat... she was family to  me so it was hard but just taking one day at a time and today we are looking at an ATC I made for a dragon. 

But first I will address an emailed question I was asked... I don't get a lot of comments usually it's just Ashley telling e what she loves (which I am ok with that bc I love her and love to know what she thinks) but from time to time I do get an email asking what materials or stamp set I use or things like that this time a lady asked me where do I have time to craft so much and post. Well guys you may or may not have read in a past post I work two part time jobs and usually if i am not sleeping or working I lay in bed watching Netflix. But I am luckily enough to work midnights at a seasonal motel, having that job leaves me a lot of down time and that's kinda when I craft this summer. A lot of these ATCs have been made this year. Usually not any rhyme or reason how I post I look at my pix first then decide which to post then i name the post and start from there. Here and there I will stay up til about 3 am when I have a night off from the motel to do some crafting at home in my art/craft studio. But then I was working 4 days at both jobs at the moment I am working 5 days at the motel til Oct 19th and now we have enough employees at the store I am down to like 3 days a week :( sad face but it's ok for now anyways. But that is my crafting time lately. But it's ok I love my life and wish the motel was year around but living in Northern Michigan apparently no one wants to visit when we have 5 feet of snow (or what we call lyzz height snow haha)



So with these dragons i made like 5 each were different but within the same style as showed in the two examples I have posted above.  This little guy was made for a swap-bot swap called dragon, unicorn and cat we had to make one of each. They were made on a BRIGHT orange background. the dragon... surprise surprise is a Lawn Fawn Stamp from the critters ever after set. stamped the dragon on white computer paper (bc that's what i like to use) then i colored him with neon sharpies wrote on it a J.R.R. Tolkien quote to "never laugh at live dragons". Then I took a white gel pen adn went to town with doodling on it. the bottom ATC i used a black sharpie to try a border i didnt care for it i jazzed it up with a stardust gel pen. Well I hope you've enjoyed.

Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment