Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tattoo inspired my new ATC

Hey guys and gals!
So, i recently joined a swap-bot swap called "scissors" so my first thought was mine and my boyfriend's tattoo's we got together a few years back... um like 5 years whatever lol

so here is the tattoos

both are on our right calves


So i printed his tattoos and outlined it and then i too some tracing paper and traced it! colored it then... Added it to some super cute LAWN FAWN PAPER!


i tried to match the lettering best i could while looking at the back of my leg lol i couldnt find that picture of the tats when i was printing them i used a picture of both his calves they both have tattoos.

Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!



No comments:

Post a Comment