Sunday, July 27, 2014

shocked

hey guys just a quick hello to you all and...

 so i just looked at the pictures from my fone i posted yesterday i was shocked how good they were they are so small on my fone and when i email them to myself they are HUGE so i wasnt sure if they were any good. SO GLAD THEY ARE! I dont have a fancy fone it is a texting slider fone tho it is newer and has touch screen but the screen is scratched a little due to my metal plugs in my ears. It didn't dawn on me to check them last night lol So, for sneak peeks and little things i might just use my fone instead of whipping out the FANCY Camera (as trevor calls it and then says you know the one that cooks and cleans the kitchen, my friends are amazing funny)

Ok, so the other thing i been doing is working on using my alcohol markers i have like 3 Copics (a little pricey for me), 24 (four 6pack sets) of Spectrum Noir (more in my price range), and a shit ton of Sharpies lol so been watching some videos on Spectrum Noir on youtube to learn me up    LOL
So, here's hoping that i can get them down then be able to use them on projects and things. Here are my practice pix (via my fone)


Before watching the blending tutorials



 After watching a couple of tutorials on blending


Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment