Thursday, June 26, 2014

a Dick Blink/Spectrum noir marker haul

Hey guys so I found these Spectrum Noir Markers at Joanns's they are an alcohol based marker. They were $15 bux at Joann's so i was only able to buy one set of 6 markers i got the essentials like 2 weeks ago. I can't afford copics and Sharpies dont have enough colors. So, i have decided I hate my local Joann's so I decided I would look to buy the markers online. So, I went to Dick Blink and checked to see if they had them and they did this is one place i buy art supplies and sketchbooks. When I ordered the markers saved a bunch of moneys! I ordered 3 packs this round... Pale Hues, pinks, and browns


Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment