Sunday, July 6, 2014

Card and mermaid ATC for Cousin Crystal

Hey guys so for our trip i made for Cousin Crystal for having all of us for the weekend. While everyone was down on the boats on the lake watching fireworks i was making a card and watching netflix. Needed a little alone time where ever i could get it, with a house full of people (like 26)! It is great time tho bu being a family of two with a cat it was a lot of people with a lot of noise and drinking. Crystal is a huge fan of Mermaids so I gave her an ATC out of my own collection that i made last month I loved it all and i know she will too! She has a ton of hand made things around her home that she treasures. Which i love about her bc i am the same way.





Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment