Tuesday, April 1, 2014

swap-bot "april" swap atc

Hey guys so i just joined this site called swap-bot.com and joined a swap called "april" well my first thought was april showers brings may flowers so i think i am going to do two cards for my swap. I also joined on called "may" and it will go with this one but i have finished it yet so here is the first one and what it looked like while make it.

Just got the tiny easel last night from my bestie he's an amazing artist and creator of things he gave me 2 little easels <3 him! Thank you Trevor! 

He's an amazing artist and his paintings are insanely AMAZING!
 Check out his facebook page


Here are my "April" ATC's











Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment