Tuesday, April 22, 2014

received the A phobia

Heya everyone!

Ok so i should have gotten this up alot sooner i got the ATC last week just been busy. But I really enjoyed this one the lady did the same phobia as me and she hand drew king midas (who turned everything he touched to gold) I greatly appreciate that she took the time to do draw it out and color it. Tho no note it was just the card in the envelop I would have love to know what she was like or why she choose this one. But she is like me and new to Swap-Bot site IDK i like to write letters and notes and send and receive snail mail.



Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment