Wednesday, March 26, 2014

fairy tale ATC

Heya guys so i did make a fairy tale ATC with the Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After Stamp Set. This is what i came up with for Ashley and Beth's ATC swap. If you are interested in swapping some with me please let me know comment or email (   creationsbylyzz@gmail.com   )





Currently I swap with two of my dear friends Ashley and Beth. When I make extras I either keep them if I love them, or if I make a proto-type one I usually keep those, or I give them to other friends and family. I really enjoy making these ATC's I do it out of love for creating art.

I took some pics of my folder of ATC's 
IDK if you guys wanted to check them out but here they are.
Front and Back
I think the back is just as important as the front same with cards front back and inside!





Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment