Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Art of Monograms

Hey guys! So, I joined a swap on Swap-bot.com that was called "The Art of Monograms" my Partners name is/was Michele. We had to make 3 items with their Monogram on it I made 

-Item one: six 3x3 note cards ( we all know i love  those little cutey note cards i made over 150 for xmas last year for friends, family and co workers as gifts)

-Item two: a book mark

-Item three: An ATC ( some would call it a Zentangled but I was doing that kinda stuff before it had a name)

Here are some pictures of what I made for her I hope she likes
them I do and I think I am going to make some more of those book
marks too I really like it.



















The Book mark


The ATC



I hope you enjoyed seeing the new stuff i made yesterday and fingers crossed for Michele liking it too!


Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!







No comments:

Post a Comment