Saturday, April 12, 2014

ABC's of Phobias: letter A ATC swap


Hey guys! I know it's been a few days since I posted last I been sick again (I actually get sick alot do to my bad heart I have a bad immune system because of that) So at the moment Miss Pablo and I are laying in bed all bundled up and watching a spider man cartoon on netflix before i have to go to work tonight other than that Life keeps moving forward... the other day I was up late bc I could not sleep and came across this ATC theme swap on Swap-Bot.com called ABC's of Phobias: letter A I searched phobias that start with the letter A. I read though wrote a few down and one I kept coming back to was Aurophobia which is the fear of gold being a past Chemistry Major (to change to and graduate with a  Business Administration degree) I thought how funny would it be to use this fear and use the periodic table element atomic symbol Au (funny i didnt even have to look that one up) I thought it would be kool to make it like a booklet so this is what i came up with...




I made 5 one protype which is bronzey instead of gold bc i only had a bronze sharpie then i went to Rite Aid and Pilot Gold Marker which is like a paint pen. I'm really allergic to the gold paint tho so I wear medical gloves when using it.

Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!



No comments:

Post a Comment