Monday, March 24, 2014

ATC's and businessy cards

Hey guys so i haven't had much inspiration to do any crafts. But i have made some businessy cards for myself. I was making some ATC's and thought when i sell or send stuff i would send a special ATC for the occasion and while i was going though my paper and putting it in the paper sorter i came across some printable business card paper where you print fold and tear them apart so i was like OMG i'll make some business cards i also got some new Lawn Fawn stamps Critters Ever After and made my Fairy Tale ATC but apparently didnt take any pictures of them yet so hopefully get those up tomorrow and some sketches i been doing. 



HERE ARE THE ATC'S
















HERE ARE THE BUSINESSY CARDS


















Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!




No comments:

Post a Comment