Friday, March 7, 2014

ATC's to come

Hey guys 

Totally wanted to share this super cute picture of Miss Pablo sleeping on her daddy's side of the bed



so after using up my last sharpie i went through my old ones and found a few that worked it was slow going (REALLY SLOW) but i was able to work on some on my atc's (artist trading cards)




Still not finished but will be then i will cut them up. I am doing it like the other one from the other day with the colors tho these aren't cut apart yet so hopefully this works.

I put my paper into my paper sorter 
:D!
sorted by color and by type like paper then cardstock


Also I got my new Lawn Fawn order tho with my free thank you the Nate wrote Iyzz but i forgive him lol this time anyways lol but here's some pictures... 
and soon i will be making my fairy tale ATC's for the girls!









I cannot wait to use these items so darn excited!


Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment