Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hand drawn pocket letters for the girls!

 Hey everyone ok today i wanted to share some pocket letters that i spent more time making than usual. I hand drew some pocket letters for the girls! Tam, Sara and Ashley. 

Here is the part of the process i did on these. I measured it out. You don't see the pencil lines in the photos of 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 so i knew where they were each will be cut and how far to go over on the paper. 

 Here is the finished drawing 


And then here is is after i cut it and erased the pencil lines and put in to the sleeves. 


Ok so here are Sara and Ashley's


On Sara's pocket letter i used black paper with a white pen.


On Ashley's pocket letter i used white paper with a black pen.

So everyone is really different and fun! I love how each of them turned out i started each of the pocket letter with the intent on putting the girls names in the middle but didn't really have plan who got which til later. Clearly These are from Dec 2015 i'm never on track with time of what i posted for many many reason the first being i do so many ATC's and pocket letters and second is i don't post enough anymore trying to fix that second issue for you guys! Also another reason i should mention I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. I have accidentally did that to my self where i was like oh she has a site let me check this person stuff or style out and then ruined a surprise for me. Which is ok but the fun of snail mailing is opening it up to see what i was sent!

I hope you enjoyed today's post I really an trying to keep up guys and post more. I am very excited about Swap-Bot.com swaps lately i have been at max (20) swaps for like a month straight plus my pocket letters to the girls and 2 more ladies have been added to mix maybe 3 not sure on the 3rd yet. But as soon as one swap goes out I have added more to the list. 

So been crazy swapping and creating! 

Have a great day!

Lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment