Wednesday, December 25, 2013

...some christmas reindeers came to town...

Happy Holidays Everyone!

So, I have only played with my fancy new Fiskars die cutter/letter press twice now since I received it. So, I will have to make some more stuff to show off soon plus only have the cutting plate that came with it. All the stuff I made Beth's mom and Beth wanted them and loving them like family I was more than happy to share my fun creations.

Oh soon i will take and post some pictures of my christmas prizes from Beth.

Also when my Christmas presents from Ashley arrive I will also take pictures and post them she had a busy day on Christmas eve and did not get mine mailed out. Which is ok I still love her lol

My two crafty Best Friends are AMAZING!

Ok so I was able to get some much needed HOTMEN time with Beth! Also hanging out with us this evening was her boyfriend Kevin! *YAY*


Also Made some FUN gifts for some the guys :)
Made three (one for Kevin, Keith and Paul)
Ok so these were inspired by K Werner Design's video (linked below)


K Werner used Root Beer but the guys I know like beer I'm not a beer drinker but I did my best to try and make something special for them.




Merry Christmas Eve/Christmas!

 I hope everyone has a great holiday and
 thank you for stopping by, if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
 
Have a great day <3 lyzz!



No comments:

Post a Comment