Tuesday, December 17, 2013

daily doodle

Hey guys... here's a little something you may or may not enjoy... I know I usually post my paper creations but this time I am showing you one of my artsy doodle. I am an artist and a crafter who has a passion for both which to doesn't usually go hand in hand but I like the fine line. 

This was using a flicking motion of a Frost Blue (B00) Copic Ciao Marker and then taking a Grey Sharpie and doodling over it and around it. I didnt know what I was going to make when I was playing with the Blue copic marker til I started using the Grey Sharpie.

<3

I personally enjoy taking the time to doodle and it relaxes me and encourage everyone to do it for a few minutes a day.

12/17/13-needed to do some doodling to relax and get out of my head and get some creative juices flowing.

I hope every has a great holiday and thank you for stopping by, if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!





No comments:

Post a Comment