Tuesday, December 17, 2013

christmas cards and yummy christmas cards

Hey guys! So, here are those pictures of the Christmas cards I made and posted a sneak peek of last month ago or so. I had made cards and these yummy cards too. Most have been sent out these are the only ones left to give out and will be hand delivering them soonish... i hope lol. Also, I have been to working on some Artist Trading Cards for some friends Ashley and Hotmen Beth. Hopefully I will get those photos up soon.

Here are some yummy cards that have Hersey bars in them and slide out with the ribbon. These were inspired by a Halloween one I seen in a YouTube video from one of my favorite crafters on YouTube... ChicnScratch. Here's the link for the actual video that inspired me. I love her Halloween on BTW! The moment I seen these video I knew exactly what I was going to do with these three in a row images from Lawn Fawn (LOVE). 

halloween video link

The Santa hat is from Lawn Fawn's "Hat's Off" stamp set
The Tree is from Lawn Fawn's "Yeti, Set, GO!" stamp set
The Yeti is from Lawn Fawn's "Yeti, Set, GO!" stamp set (both girl and boy)
the Santa head is paper pieced Hat is from the Lawn Fawn's "Hat's off" stamp set and the face is the gnome face from the gnome stamp from Lawn Fawn's "Gnome Sweet Gnome" stamp set

The presents are made from paper and ribbon
The clouds are hole punched from Fiskars XL cloud punch














I made 23 of the yummy cards and 6 regular cards that look like these and the fold is on top here's a picture of one of the cards


This card went out to one of my boyfriend's cousin. This one is a little different I had used a cool grey copic marker to give some shadowy effect tot he yeti and the santa head just playing with the marker. I hope you guys enjoy. I loved the video, loved making them, loved seeing people get them and LOVED eating the chocolate while making them <3 !!

 I hope every has a great holiday and
 thank you for stopping by, if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!


No comments:

Post a Comment