Monday, June 6, 2016

New Video-New Project!

Hey Guys!
So today I wanted to show you something new I have been doing. Well, the style isn't new for me but one the priprity stickers is new for me.

An online street artist friend of mine showed some of his work which i loved and I have some stuff in the pasted but I have always used clean white sticker paper or the "hello my name is labels" never realized he used some of these so He was showing me some of his work and I was in love with it! The Labels we just an extra element to the slap!I'm so in love with these you guys don't even know!

So for this one I made a video showing you how I made one for an online friend who i swap with on swap-bot.com i'm mildly addicted to that site. When I was doing a swap adn I got her name she always does these AMAZING paper piecing ATCs and spends so much time one them I feel like i get mine done so quickly compared to her that I like to make extra goodies or do something fun for her when I get her as a partner to let her know that she is appreciated for the time and love she puts into her art.

So I made her a slap of her name!


Something fun and different within our Pokemon group!




I loved the way it turned out. She loved it too or so she said lol 

Have a great day and thank you for stopping in!

Lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment