Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pocket Letter for (Hotmen) Beth

Hey Everyone! Ok so this post is about the pocket letter I made for Beth to keep things fair with my 2 best friends... i usually do things alphabetical so Ashley first then Beth... I don't want to play favorites. Best frankly I dont have a favorite they both mean everything to me and can't and won't chose between then so the best system I have is to do things alphabetical order.
Ok so I got very excited about this pocket letter thing and seeming as Ashley, Beth and I do ATC swaps this is like the next best step!!!
Ok so Beth and I went to Lake Superior State University (LSSU) the logo for the skool was an anchor and the team names and everything was the Lakers. Since we are located in Sault Ste. Marie off of Lake Superior. This is where we met. So we share this love for things nautical and especially anchors.
So the 2 anchor punches i used are both fiskars which we all know i'm a HUGE fan of fiskars.
The border anchors are from the Fiskars advantedge punch system and then the single anchor hole punch is from Fiskars Teresa Collins line. which i am really loving the pink, white and gold colors of her collection.


































No comments:

Post a Comment