Sunday, April 5, 2015

EASTER BOX

Hey everyone! So, yesterday our easter box came from the ever so amazing mother in law Donna. She rocks. She knows us so well and she is always spot on with gifts. I love that with everything that is going on in her life in florida with grand kids, mother, husband, adult children, friends, working a full time job she still takes the time to find things we love and mails them to us in michigan. It's amazing and so is she and i am very thankful for her, the family and her amazing son whom i spend my life with. Well here is what she has sent us.







Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me 
 like me on Facebook
 Also subscribe to my youtube channel
Have a great day!
<3 lyzz

2 comments: