Friday, April 10, 2015

Anatomic Heart ATC

Heya guys! So today's post is something similar I have done before which I am excited to still do we all know how much I love the heart both anatomical and love heart alike! Well this swap from swap-bot was Anatomic ATC Series #2 Heart. I was excited I love drawing hearts especially anatomic ones I haven't done the rest of the series and will more than likely won't do the others but I did the Heart one. So, for my partner I made this ATC I home she likes it!



some lower pop dots
 added some black and red hole punched hearts for a
 fun effect I love added little things inside like this!


Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me 
 like me on Facebook
 Also subscribe to my youtube channel
Have a great day!
<3 lyzz

1 comment: