Monday, March 30, 2015

Rainy Day Gnome ATC

Hey everyone. Today's post is about a swap-bot swap "Rainy Day Gnome" I'm in a group called gnome sweet gnome and this week someone posted this swap. I was instantly excited and it took me a few days to actually make bc I have been SUPER sick with serve chest cold and coughing all weekend.



I used Lawn Fawn's gnome sweet gnome stamp set for the gnome, I used the Recollection's Fun border stamp set for the cloud and then I used Color Box's Cerulean Blue Pigment Ink with an Impressions Obsession's cover-a-card dot background stamp for the background. i used a heart hole punch to make the raid drops and cut them in half. I also used form tape to pop things up and pop them different levels for a fun effect! 

Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me 
 like me on Facebook
 Also subscribe to my youtube channel
Have a great day!
<3 lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment