Monday, March 16, 2015

Sea Creature ATC : Sea Turtle

Hey guys so I got a some time to craft! It's a shocker I know but i managed to get some time and signed on to swap-bot and found a fun swap to do.... Sea Creatures.... this one was Sea Turtle! It was funny i was doodling in my sketch book and had this picture on my desktop for like a year i want to get it tattooed if my mom still wants to get sea turtle tattooed together. So, I was sketching and then signed on to swap-bot and found this one i was like WHAT! how fun!




This is from my sketchbook


This is the ATC


Well guys! I hope you have enjoyed!

Also i have moved my crafting and art supplies to my computer room so I no longer have a full room to myself I moved the bed back to the bedroom and so hopefully i will get some crafting done instead of laying in bed to play wow and/or watch netflix. lol.


Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me 
 like me on Facebook
 Also subscribe to my youtube channel
Have a great day <3 lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment