Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Phobia letter G and Card for the Chaput's

Hey guys!
So i am reposting the letter G ATC i made one bc well lets face it that ATC is AWESOME! and two the last one i posted was F. Also i have a TON i need to photograph and post. I photographed this wedding for a friend of a friend's daughter on May 31st, and i made a card for her and her new husband (AKA the Chaput's). Was a great wedding with a nautical theme, the family really made Trev and I feel like we were part of the family had a great day and we had only met them that day. Plus we all know Trev and I LOVE anything and everything nautical in fact

This is the shirt adn the octopuss necklace i have on right now (photo taken with my webcam on my laptop while at work lol)

 

Here is the card for the Chaput's I made and love!





 Here is the ATC Phobia letter G (again)

 This one got returned to me from my swap (sadface) poor lady is having issues with getting her mail hopefully we can firgure something out so she may receive it soon


 Ok well no more Phobias to be posted til after i mail them out i dont want anyone getting any sneak peeks before the receive it in the mail. Bc i have this blog listed i dont think anyone seems this except the handful that i know comes on a regular basis but you never know.

Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!














No comments:

Post a Comment