Saturday, May 31, 2014

Phobia letter F

Hey guys! So, i am trying to post more often!

This is the Phobia F i used it is cute and simple but more time consuming than anyone i have dont bc of mess ups and the way i made it. Using a rubber stamp that had the cats a square and said this book belongs too so time consuming the way i did it

tho it did just don on me how i could have done it easier i mildly feel dumb now lol 



 Also Cherri loved this ATC! 

*BLUSH*

Each of the ATCs for this swap are a little different
Not sure which Cherri ended up with but i am glad she loves it

:)


I love when people i dont know actually love my ATCs well ok anything i make 

*BLUSH*

ALSO DO YOU SEE THE GREY KITTEN?!

She was colored to match my little miss Pablo Viviano!

<3 LOVE <3

Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment