Monday, February 17, 2014

happy president's day

Happy President's Day

Hey everyone! So, I did stamp some more stamps out to color and cut out but I had to clean my crafting art studio, it turn into a catch all well I cleaned it and planned to do some art or crafts but Miss Pablo (my cat) is having some issues and I have to take her to a vet soon. I don't think it's anything to serious but just upset she's about 9 years old, though. It's a little scarey to go from a happy well cat for her to have issues and not being so well. I am just to upset at the moment to do anything. So, Hopefully I can get my spirits back up and get some stuff done.

Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment