Wednesday, February 5, 2014

10 min i love you card for boyfriend

Hey guys! So, I was in my MESSY carfting art studio today for like 10 mins. I cleaned then cooked for like 3 hours today. But to tell my boyfriend I loved him! he had to run to work for like 20 mins or so a little while ago so I thought I would make him a cute little card. Plus give you guys something to look at since I havent been in a creative mood lately :( 

 Honestly I had no clue what I was going to do for this card but it turned out cute




Ok so on this card I used Lawn Fawn's yeti Stamp from the Yeti, Set, GO! set I stamped it twice and made one a girl and one a boy using the new Neon Sharpies. The heart I stamped from Lawn Fawn's Happy Feast set.


Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment