Saturday, February 8, 2014

valentines gift

Hey guys! I wanted to post this yesterday but was doing some house work and then had to go to work. When I got home from work I was to tired to get up and get my laptop. But my Valentines Gift from boyfriend came in

>EXCITEMENT<

I love me some Lawn Fawn stamps and now I am getting some dies these are my first 2 sets of dies I am super excited. I could not get the Quinn ABC stamps bc they were out of stock when I was ordering them. So, I will have to wait til next month to buy them... well hopefully they will be in stock. Can't wait to make Valentines Cards 

<3 

I love how Lawn Fawn packages everything up <3!

thank you gift front side
thank you gift back side stamps that say sending hugs and a small present

thank you gift front side


thank you gift back side

Science of Love dies (to accompany the stamps)

Quinn's ABC dies (ONLY)

Science of Love stamps (to accompany the dies)

cut with my adapter plates on my Fiskars Fuse Creativity System
Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!




No comments:

Post a Comment