Friday, August 26, 2016

Pocket Letters from March St Patrick's Day Themed

Hey guys! In an order to get caught up which even me not posting I'm still doing pretty darn good but when I was scrolling through my fone to find old creations I realized there were a few I hadn't posted. I was debating if I wanted to go and make one long post about them all which surprising to me there wasn't to many from late this year that needs to be posted or if I should do them all individually and I think I am going to do them all separate so they get my full attention and love that I put into them!

SO today's is from March- I went with a St. Patrick's Day theme it is a big deal in my house my other half is part Irish, I'm mostly Irish, he has a Leprechaun Tattoo (as talked about in this post http://creationsbylyzz.blogspot.com/2014/07/tattoo-inspired-my-new-atc.html ), his gamer tag is Lucky and often uses a shamrock for a symbol, plus his favorite color is green, also i love Leprechauns! So St Patrick's Day and March is a great month in our home. Usually filled with the smell of Corned Beef and Cabbage too! 
(seriously making my own mouth water just thinking about it!)

So for March I naturally went with a St. Patrick's Day theme!


The front of Ashley's 
 The back of Ashley's
 The front of Tam's
 The back of Tam's
 The front of Sara's 
 The back of Sara's

If you notice there is a SUPER cute Leprechaun! If he looks filimar it is bc he is the gnome from Lawn Fawn's Gnome Sweet Gnome set and I use my masking techinque to stamp the hat from Lawn Fawn's Hats off to You set and colored him with green, yellow and an orange beard to make him a Leprechaun. I think it worked out great! 

If you have any questions about masking I did a post all about it 
with a video and everything. It was super hard to explain how to mask over the fone or by texting I tried with Sara so I made her a video! I just hope it has helped ours!

There were more things that went into to the back of them but this was what i had pulled for pocket letters right off the back!

Thank you for stopping in and have a great day
Lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment