Monday, June 8, 2015

Life/Art Update


Hey guys! 

So today's post is just a little update on what i been up too. So i wanted to take my designs and sketches from my sketchbook and make them some fancy line drawings. 

I tried making them in Photoshop and i happened to mention it in passing the other day about being up late the night before to my manager Liz. She tells me "well why no try illustrator it would be much easier. My husband is into graphic designing and i play a little with it." I said "thx Liz i will look into that when i got home." I did and kinda sad i couldn't find a free version to download but i did download and try the 30 day trail to get a feel for it and with in hours and YouTube videos (my go to for research) i have began creating things. 

I have seen an Atlanta based artist whom i follow religiously on Facebook and Instagram for many years now Gerry Madness. He does these amazing creations. Well he has also done things like graffiti, sharpie art, also posted things from Photoshop and illustrator. He makes stickers and does canvas. All that and a few other things have inspired me to got outside my sketchbook and make some line drawings of my art and creations.

Totally check Gerry's work. 


 To me art is ever evolving and i cannot and wont keep doing the same thing i want to try new things new techniques and something might work better for me or not at all but i want to try and see what if. So i been working in illustrator since last bight and already came up with a few things! So excited! 






Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me 
 like me on Facebook
 Also subscribe to my youtube channel
Have a great day!
<3 lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment