Monday, June 15, 2015

Faux foto card series

Heya guys! It is monday again! So today i have something super cute to show you all. So i made some cute A2 size cards i know look me going all standard and what not! 

Ok so i use some super cute lawnfawn stamps i am trying to use them more and more and was thinking this series will be great for using these cute critters!

I am calling this series the faux foto series cards this card has lawn fawn stamps from critters on the savanna set and lawn fawn stamps from #awesome set. I also used some patterned paper that would match well. I also used the lawn fawn stand alone die grassy border. 



Well i hope you guys liked them i sure had fun making them something a little different than i usually do and trying new thing i really loved the way they
 Turned out i think i will make more of this type too!

Any comments or questions feel free to comment below or email me at 
Creationsbylyzz@gmail.com
Dont forget to like me on facebook ( www.facebook.com/creationsbylyzz ) and follow me on instagram ( @beyondlyzz ).

Thanks for stopping by... <3 lyzz




No comments:

Post a Comment