Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Second Nesting Doll Creation

HEY GUYS!

So for the Nesting Dolls ATC swap-bot.com swap i hosted. So, my partner got an ATC and this creation. I love them both but this was the second one I made it's totally inter active! and all 3 little parts are top folded so the actually stand on their owe like in the third picture. HOW FUN IS THAT!?

this is the biggest one it is ATC size (2 1/2 by 3 1/2) but not actually an ATC.


This is what both the biggest and the middle ones look like.


Here are all 3 top folded so they stand up.

OMG! I am in love with them I hated to give them away but I did give them to 
my swap partner. I am sure there will be alot of these made!


If any of my swap-bot buds want to do some private swaps
 let me totally know or if you want to join swap and do some 
private swaps i totally and willing to do that too!

Or if you are just fan of my work and wanna trade some atc's i am always willing to make things! Artist trading cards are not for sale they are made to be traded and kinda a rule in the atc world

but i do make cards, art and things that i do sell my artist/crafting skills i am sure any of my creations can be turned into anything you like all you gotta do is message me and ask!


Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me 
 like me on Facebook
 Also subscribe to my youtube channel
Have a great day!
<3 lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment