Wednesday, May 20, 2015

dino birthday card

Hey everyone so even with a super busy week at the new job and working at jc penney and quiting the gas station plus all the wifey-household duties. I still managed to get some crafting done... plus a video too! WHATTTTTTT?! 

Ok so here is the super cute card that i made for my sister-in-law Kelley!

So, in this project I used Lawn Fawn's Critters of the Past stamp se. I used white card stock, pink and green paper and some pattered paper for like a cave man vibe. I hope you guys like it! i really hope Kelly-belley likes it and gets a laugh out of it!

-Front of the card-


-Middle of the card -

-Back of the card -


Here is the video from youtube i posted



Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me 
 like me on Facebook
 Also subscribe to my youtube channel
Have a great day!
<3 lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment