Friday, May 1, 2015

A Quick Mushroom ATC

Hey everyone!!! So, today's post is a swap-bot swap of course... this one is a "quick mushroom ATC" I like these quick ones they are usually a quick turn around and gets my mind going and not alot of rules or things usually just a simple request of an atc with at least one item this case is the a mushroom and standard ATC rules. This is how i started senting my ATC's the title card is same 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches then i put the ATC in then i have a note/letter on the same color paper and with same logo as the title card then if there are extras the go after. i really like this system it makes so much more fun for me.



Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me 
 like me on Facebook
 Also subscribe to my youtube channel
Have a great day!
<3 lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment