Monday, May 11, 2015

banner bday card

Hey guys! So today's post is about a banner b-day card i made and guess what I made a video for it! It's been awhile since i did a video been very busy and it's no except now... in fact even more busy currently have 3 jobs. I have decided for now I will out my 2week notice in at the gas station so i will continue to have 2 jobs after that. So hopefully it all works out.


Well, I hope you all enjoy the video Sorry for the black still working the kinks out! it wasn't there when i did a test but then when i filmed it was there it must have slipped. IDK! well have a great day!

Thank you for stopping by if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me 
 like me on Facebook
 Also subscribe to my youtube channel
Have a great day!
<3 lyzz



No comments:

Post a Comment