Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Frog make and take

Hey guys so it has been a long time since i have been to a make and take or a crop... since all my health issues i haven't been making much or doing any planner stuff. But Last night went to a make and take at my local Library. I won't lie I didn't know about until Monday on my lunch date with Mama Rink (Beth's Mom). She had the info and gave me the small fee to get me out of the house ( I have totally become a hermit... not a joke at all!) Also you don't argue with Mama Rink she made me pinky swear to go. So I did of course go i was very nervous but I had a lot of fun. Met a lot great ladies and had a lot fun!

So, I took a picture of the mess I had going during me making the card... theme was Frogs




I haven't made a 5x5 card before so this was new to me. The lady in charge Bonnie was so nice and she had a lot of get supplies for us to use. The examples we beautiful and it was fun to go out of my comfort zone and make a 5x5 card with the dies she had and all the different papers and card stocks.



These is the first card I made I made a second one just like it just with foiled paper for the water and rain drops in stead of the glittered paper. I would have taken a photo but I already mailed sealed the envelop for that one. There was stamps and punches to do a lot kool things for a different card but I really liked how the this one turned out so instead of the other card I just made two of the same. Bonnie said we could make more if we wanted too. I decided two was good and I socialized... A LOT! :) 

I did leave early bc Brian was picking me up to go get food... and by 8 pm I was so hungry so I texted him and left early. I am not sure what the next theme or craft will be but I would like to go again. I requirement everyone to step outside their comfort zone and look into going to different craft nights or get-togethers. Even if you don't talk to anyone you will enjoy seeing what people do with the same products, enjoy using different products and enjoy making something! 

Thank you for stopping by hope you all have a great day!

Lyzz


No comments:

Post a Comment