Thursday, August 30, 2018

Doodle-a-day Challenge

Hey guys!

So, I am going to be doing a doodle a day challenge I seen a lady post one over on Instagram and I am totally going to try and do it for September! I am excited about it! I haven't really been doing any art... I have done a drawing here a digital piece there and a card or two but nothing consistent. Tho, now that I am finally gainfully employed! *YAY* I want to be able to balance my life again with work and art!

Ok so here is the challenge information for anyone that wants to join in starting tomorrow 
September 1, 2018!


I am super excited to be doing this I will be posting my new finished piece on Instagram I might post the sketch lines and anything else on here but I am not sure yet bc well it starts tomorrow! I hope this keeps me creating and I was to impatient to wait for inkober so excited to find a fun challenge for September. I see these challenges posted alot but none have really made me want to do it until this list they are a little different and seem fun! Please if you join in don't for get to tag me in it so i can see what you guys are all doing!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hope you all have a great arty day!

Lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment