Monday, November 25, 2013

Surprise Gift!

Hey everyone! So, I went on vacation and I've been busy with my internship. So like hardly anytime to craft *SAD* i know... but Wanted to share this amazingly great gift I got in the mail today from none other than my dear friend Ashley. OMG she's totally out done herself this time! I have some amazing people in my life. Later I will have to take some pix from some great finds I found in Petoskey while on vacation. But idk when those will be taken or posted. Also, have sometime set aside with my Hotmen Beth to hang out on Wednesday while she's in town and we can hopefully get a craft date in *FINGERS CROSSED* I so miss craft dates with her now that she lives in Massachusetts and that's a good distances away from Michigan haha. So, hopefully I will have some crafty days at the end of this week and get some things posted.











































Thank you for stopping by, if you have any questions or tips let me know either in the comments box or email me and don't for get to like me on Facebook,
Have a great day <3 lyzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment