Friday, November 20, 2015

Yeti ATC

Hey guys! So this week I joined a fun little swap on swap-bot.com called, "I Believe Series" this one was a Yeti which allowed me to use the Yeti Set Go set from Lawn Fawn (shocker i know, haha) Ok so i also purchased a couple of new Lawn Fawn sets early in the month too and used one of those sets too (Let's Bokeh) which is a fun little circle set! Also in September I got some white ink which I used and tried something different I used some white sticker paper stamped my Yeti on that and colored him with colored pencils instead of markers like i usually do so it was fun to try a few new things.


Used the white ink on the bright red cardstock. Then added some stitch lines in black. Also added some white paper and some washi on top of it to add some color.

I really like how he turned out! I hope my swap partner does too!

Thank you for stopping by

Lyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment